Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
1 tablespoon minced, red onions
1 tablespoon canola oil mayonnaise
1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 3/4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon fresh chopped flatleaf parsley
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup chopped canned waterpacked artichoke hearts
4 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
6 whole wheat tortillas, 10 inch
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing, and set aside.
3. Grill chicken breasts on medium sized baking sheet for 15-20 minutes until cooked through (the meat should be solid white throughout and the internal temperature will read 165 degrees F).
4. Cool chicken and dice.
5. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Pour the dressing over the vegetable and chicken mixture and toss gently until mixture is fully coated.
6. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Place 1/2 cup of vegetable and chicken mixture on a tortilla. Roll burrito style.